TaxWorldWeb – International Tax News

Most Recent

U.S. citizens abroad face an array of tax compliance dilemmas for themselves and their families. Americans must report their worldwide income regardless of whether they are paying local taxes where they live. They also must report their non-U.S. bank accounts on FBARs (now FinCEN Form 114) and file the FATCA Form 8938.